Financial Sales Representative
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale will be key for this job
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Problem solver and ability to think quickly
- Professional appearance
- Organized and reliable
- A willingness to learn and be taught.
- Results driven attitude
- No criminal background
- Reliable transportation
Meet Richard : https://youtu.be/gLaq5NxZGZA